A quote from Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? (Anne Shirley)"
L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

My Blog List

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The last day of February

Well it's a Sunday Morning here in Camden and I'm laid up on the couch. Not fun when I have a ton of things to do...
I have been knitting a ton, working on my afghan and Joe's hat. My afghan is being done in Noro Kureyon in a beautiful array of self striping blues, purples and greens. I plan on using different shades of Noro for this afghan. It will only be a lap blanket.
With all my knitting I have found that there is a world of other knitters who also blog who also write books. This brings all my favorite things together :-)
I've also noticed that these other knitters love there pets. I see a fair share of cats out there. There is one knitter over in Rockland who had cards printed up with her cat playing with her yarn and in some shots tangling himself up royally . My cats would love to be able to do that but I keep my big basket covered so they(the four of them) and the two dogs stay out of it. I have come home from work in the past and found some yarn or a finished hat on the floor and the guilty party looking really sorry... well maybe.
My writing will start up tomorrow full force. I have been on a break of sorts and now it's driving me crazy. So I will divide my time once the boys are gone to school to write and then blog, knit and read.
So that's it for random thoughts. They are random and going through my brain faster then I can catch them. I think me has had too much tea this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment