A quote from Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? (Anne Shirley)"
L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

My Blog List

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Belted Galaways


It was Unveiling Day today and boy were the babies so cute!!! This little one lost it's mother at birth so it's being bottle fed. The other mothers with babies weren't too friendly to it. The farm had quite a bit going on today and it drew a lot of folks. When you go down into the barn yard they have mats on the ground that has disinfectant to clean your shoes or boots. I wore my Wellies since I knew it would be messy... it was. Now I sit with my tea and warm up. Ian, Daniel and I dressed warm since it's drizzly and raw. Isn't # 8 so cute ?? The group of cattle are older heifers .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment