A quote from Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? (Anne Shirley)"
L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My little corner in my world...


My desk, minus or sans my computer. I was working down on the couch today so Mowgli wouldn't whine. As you can see I have a pile of books. My books to the left are some of my research books. The one behind my lamp are for my reading pleasure BUT I don't get a chance to read much during the week...
I love having my desk at the window. It gives me something to look at. There is much more scope for the imagination... as Anne of Green Gables would say. For some reason that doesn't quite sound right. Will have to look it up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment