A quote from Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? (Anne Shirley)"
L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

My Blog List

Friday, May 21, 2010

Writing

Writing or reading is for me kinda like eating popcorn. I just can't stop.
I have been having some really good days in regards to writing. This week-end I will edit. There are places that I know I have to add to. I am up to page 138 which excites me to no end. With all this writing I have a hard time relaxing and even when I go to sleep I find myself waking and then my brain goes into overdrive and I can't sleep... so I'm tired. I hope we as a family can watch a movie tonight. Bob's daughter is coming over with her boyfriend and we want to watch Anchor Man.
As I write I can hear my son and his friends. What a bunch of nuts...
Yesterday I went on a field trip with my youngest class at Chewonki. owls and lady slippers... I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment