A quote from Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? (Anne Shirley)"
L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Spring :-)

I don't normally get on here in the middle of the week as I am working on my book. It's not writing time, it's before 6am and I have a few quiet moments before all the boys get up and it's time to get things going for school. Today is early release day and with that comes less time for writing. My writing has been coming along well. The project is a secret one that only myself and my son know the subject matter. A year ago when he talked to me about it, maybe a bit longer I couldn't picture or get a handle on what he wanted. Then a couple months ago he was telling me again and what do you know I could picture it and while we were talking I started google(ing)... Can you imagine two people whose brains are working faster then their mouths or visa versa and we are both thinking, throwing out ideas, I'm google(ing) on top of it... That's our phone conversations most of the time :-) Well I took his idea that he wanted me to work with and went running and I haven't slowed down a bit. I do start to wonder at times, am I up to the task or can I handle a book like this...??? Then I send a text to my son and he replies with "Yes, you can Moma (That's his name for me)!!! You are a great writer!!!" Praise like that for someone who writes and writing is solitary picks up my spirits.
So I sit for a moment and enjoy the peace and quiet. I hear the shower, I have to wake people in stages to get a shower. We have eight people in this one, small house, along with two dogs and 4 cats. Not to mentioned the hamsters who just had babies... Freaking Mary's Ark!!!
My knitting is coming along fine too. I have three projects , more or less and one hat is almost done. I ordered up some more Burly Spun weight yarn for more winter hats for next season. The colors are great. I love bright colors!!! I get enough yarn so I can knit one to give away or sell and I have one too :-) It's  win win situation :-)
So I have my tea and enjoy my quiet... It won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment